With OXYMAT you will get gas generators of superior quality
A supplier you can rely on
OXYMAT acts as an efficient and reliable collaborator for customers as well as end-users.
Our production is highly standardised and all materials are produced according to offshore specifications. The only difference between a unit manufactured for an oil rig in the North Sea or a factory in Pakistan is the documentation package and the electrical equipment. Our standard product includes:
- stainless steel pipe sets and valves SS316L
- powder coating in C4 equivalent offshore specs – inside and outside pressure vessels
- pressure vessels designed for dynamic load
- Bürkert (GE) angle-seated process valves (SS316L)
Quality all around
All our sub-suppliers deliver premium quality products.
After more than 40 years in business, we have found that choosing the highest quality sub-suppliers is key to our own success.
We have worked closely with several of our suppliers for decades. A close cooperation with suppliers has resulted in units customised to OXYMAT’s requirements.
Our commitments to a healthier environment
1. We continually improve and optimise our environmental management system.
2. We prevent pollution and reduce our impact on the environment.
3. We comply with all regulations and legislations including, but not limited to, ISO 14001 to protect the environment.
Through regular trainings, we encourage our employees to perform environmental awareness in everything they do.
We believe that our efforts to support the environment will create a solid foundation for success for future generations – and for our business.
Quality related certificates
We cooperate with Apragaz, Kiwa and DNV as independent inspecting authorities and specialists in certifying gas producers.
Our quality management system is certified for compliance with:
We work within several industries with strict rules and regulations. We comply to them all. Learn more about rules and regulations.